qw

20 September 2012

Tree with Branches

Tree with Branches
Tree with Branches
One of my friends told about the 100 years-old tree near the Spring Velly village ,Badulla,Sri Lanka.Then I decided to visit that place with him. One day we visited that special location.I can't believe because It's  seem young and I had taken some photos. 
I show the three big vespiary at the top off the tree.By 6:30pm there was a nice sound coming from vespiary, and we thought this is the time for its come to the home and little later the sound gone.
So We got some experience and came back to Badulla town at 7:30 pm.

1 comment:

  1. My native place is Badulla.I'm searching somewhere else in Springvelly area, but I couldn't find the correct place of that tree . Can you pl. guide me how to reach and see that tree?

    ReplyDelete