qw

14 July 2012

Shoe Flower(Hibiscus flower )

Shoe flower
Shoe flower
This is a genetically changed shoe flower.The original shoe flower has five red color petal. It'slike a national flower of Malaysia .However, the origin of this believed is China. 
Chines called as Chines Hibiscus flower' or 'China rose',In Sanskrit is called as 'Japa Kusuma'.

 Experiment:-
 Twice a week spray vitamins on all leafs ,after one month ,You couldn't believe because the size of the shoe flowers , Due to my experimental  ,apply this technique to other flower plants. 


Name in different langue 


Tamil -செம்பருத்தி
Malayalam - ചെമ്പരത്തി
Chines-朱槿
Malay-Bunga Raya

11 comments:

  1. According to my knowledge this is not a Gene change shoe flower. This is kind of Hibiscus flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nimal, this is Hibiscus rosa-sinensis double flower variety. This flower is the same flower in my picture header for My Nice Garden blog ^-^. The national flower of Malaysia is Hibiscus rosa-sinensis brilliant red, single flower variety where you can see clearly the 5 distinct petals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hai! I want to know that shoe flower petal is used for remedies ,what is the purpose of shoe flower?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How can I download this Shoe flower("China rose"), please help me?

    ReplyDelete
  5. “Thanks God” what a marvel's color of China Hibiscus flower ? I love very much of this color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Your correct, you can feel the original color when the shoe flower blooming in the morning.

      Delete
  6. Your title says is it free background images but there is any option of free ,so how can I get it for free of this, Shoe flower ? Tell me the good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very sorry. but You can download and set as wallpaper,follow this steps
      1.choose a photo and click on it
      2.you can see the ordinal view
      3.right click on it and select your option (eg. save as image)
      4.after that re-open in your photo viewer and you can do your wish

      Delete
  7. I know only shoe flower and scientific name but its Rose of Chine, Can you where its origin? According to my experience that blended shoe flower leaf is the natural way to remove dandruff and give smoothness of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The leaf of Shoe Flower is a natural remedy for dandruff.If you know more remedies of the shoe flowers, please share on these following comments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A cute rose color shoe Flowers ,this kind of flower, mostly plant in India,Sri Lanka and Malaysia.

    ReplyDelete