qw

10 August 2012

Purple Orchid Flowers

Purple Orchid Flowers

I bought this purple Orchid from one of the flower gardens  as I want to check the life time of Orchid flower. The life time is more than three months after confirm my researching. One thing I found the flowers business is one of the best-selling methods and earn more money by export.I heard that there is a market for Orchid flowers in Manchester and lot of Florist target to delivering flowers according to the colors and size. Purple color Orchid flowers using for either good or bad occasion in our life time. 


11 comments:

  1. Where did you take these purple orchid flowers shot?However, it's a beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't know it is there house garden

      Delete
  2. There are eight Purple Orchid Flowers in a single branch ,IS it the maximum no. of Orchid Flowers per branch?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your idea is better but where will export flowers from`India?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to know what kind of color has more markets in the flower business?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read your post ,How can I earn money from flowers, and this job takes long time? And What are best-selling flowers in the Marget?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know the Orchid flower selling business is the best way to earn money from home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really, I appreciate your post nowadays Anthurium ("flamingo flower" or "boy flower")has some sort of market in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for share your idea and its take long time for getting money, which mean nobody disagree of this earning method.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You know these kinds of flowers hasn't any market in the floweriest, but you will plant sunflower or Anthuriam for business purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Normally, florist keep flowers fresh for one or three months

    ReplyDelete